sábado, 8 de noviembre de 2014

Learn to value to your mother

My name is Matias, I am 20 years old and I live in a very poor neighborhood in Bogota. Nowadays I’ve had a lot of changes in my life. It’s curious how things have changed, haven’t they? Some time ago, I was anxious for growing up, in order to get experience and feel freedom. I felt a great desire to grow up but I didn’t understand the importance to live all the life’s stages.
My mother was a person tough, she was always paying attention if I slept, ate, went out, but mainly if I do my duties at home and at school but for me it was uncomfortable to be overprotected because I really felt different of the other kids of my own age.
Through my room`s window I observed how the children of my neighborhood enjoyed their free time without any limitations, while if I asked to my mother for any permission to go out and meet new people, my mother reacted sterically that was the reason by which I thought my mother hated me and that she just wanted to hurt me.
I went out and forgot the limitations looking for entertainment and happiness, I arrived to a point where I started to disobey to my mother, to contradict her and go out without any preoccupation; I started to be influence myself by my friends.
Nowadays I’m in a very difficult situation, I didn’t finish the school and therefore I couldn’t not get a job, I have a son and in some occasions I don’t even have any food for him.
Now I realize the great being who is my mother, the only person majestic human being who never left me alone when everybody turned me their back and I lived difficult moments she was my best companionship a woman who cannot be described with any words that exist in the world.
I didn’t value her advices and her companionship I had bad behavior and I regret it, I give thanks to God for giving me the best mom that could ever exist.
You have to value your mom every moment she isn’t perfect, but she loves you and all she wants is to see you get success. The maternity is not an accident, it is a God’s gift, that born of love. Remember that nothing last forever and the day you will not have to your mother, that great person, you’ll miss her and you will wish to share with her again

IBAÑEZ JIMENEZ ANGIE TATIANA
MORENO CASTRO JESUS ALFONZO
MUÑOZ GALINDO MARLEY YURANI
NIETO MARTÍNEZ LUNA DEL MAR
RIOS CASTILLO LEIDY TATIANA

SÁNCHEZ GARRIDO WILMER ANDRES

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario